Your donation helps liberate people from suffering
Your donation is more than a financial contribution, it helps us to share ancient wisdom under the Tibetan Buddhist tradition with joyous effort, compassion, and loving concern for all those we come into contact with.
In the Buddhist tradition, your donation is an act of ‘Dharma’ ~ a genuine act of kindness with integrity, rightness and with no need for praise (making it pure).
Ultimately what we teach and practice together has a ripple effect all over the world and your donation plays an important and essential part in our ability to continue to offer teachings in the Tibetan Mahayana Buddhist tradition to those who wish to learn.
You are contributing to the happiness and wellbeing of the many dharma students, families and community who come to Chenrezig to learn, to ease their suffering and to spiritually grow. Thank you for your loving support and generosity.
Please join us for online study, prayer or get in touch to find out other ways you can become involved with the community.
What we do with donations
Donations allow us to maintain and operate the Centre for the benefit of all sentient beings, not just this generation, but for many generations to come.
Funds donated are spent on the following areas:
- maintenance of buildings
- maintenance of grounds
- sound and video equipment for recording Dharma talks
- web hosting, web development, and online services like podcasting
- insurances, utilities (electricity, gas, water) telephone and internet services
- monastic and volunteer transport/ travel
If you would like to give a specific amount, please use the custom field by clicking on the ‘custom amount’ radio button. We have also included a small section if you wish to make a dedication.
NEW ** Introducing recurring donations. Should you wish to support the Centre on a more regular basis, we have two options:
- Select the checkbox below to set up a regular payment of your choice or
- Set up a Direct Deposit into our bank via Direct Debit using the following bank details. Bank: Bendigo Bank, BSB: 633000, Account Number: 161950753
Account Name: Chenrezig Institute.
- Please put a reference in your deposit and send us an email to say you have set up a direct debit to [email protected]